Sunday, July 20, 2008

So far this summer......

I have been so bad at keeping up our blog since summer started so here is a quick run through.





In June we went with the Green Family to the Manti pagent and Stayed at our cabin. It was a lot of fun but we decided that the Manti Pagent is something to repeat every 5 years or so.







On the 4th of July we went to the parade. Deskin ran the 10K & my sister-in-law Brandi ran the 5K.


The Goldings had a fun party that night with lots of fire works and good food
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

I loved it all too! But we should never go to the pageant again. It freaks me out.

Amanda Miller said...

Looks like fun!

Chanté said...

Summer is such a busy time! I love seeing all the kids outside playing! I haven't been to the Manti pageant forever...but I'm with you; it's a once every couple of years type of thing.

coryshay said...

looks like a good time. Did Zoey get her cast off?

robandsasha said...

Hi Jamie and Deskin! It's Sasha and Rob Francis. Came across your blog. Wow, what a darling family you guys have! And your Kailey...looks EXACTLY like you did, Jamie! I still remember taking you guys up to my Dad's house in Sandy when she was just a baby! Hope you are doing well. I'll have to check in on ya in the blogging world. Ours is private, but if you wanna send me an email with your email address, I'll send you an invite - francissasha@yahoo.com. :)