Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Halloween

Okay I'm such a slacker so I'm going to try and catch up quickly in the next few day's!







Zoey is a maid, Gabraylie is a witch, Ellary is the sugar plum princess(nutcracker)
Dakota is a garden gnome and Kailey is the pink power ranger












Our cute little garden gnome














Kailey tried out for, and made the
Thriller Dance performance in Salt Lake.
As you can see she was a Zombie
and also in another dance,
she loved every second of it
and did such a good job.
We drove to Salt Lake a lot!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Hahaha. I just knew that if I kept checking you would surprise me sometime! :) Kailey looks downright freaky.

coryshay said...

I love your little maid!

coryshay said...

And the rest of them are adorable too, of coure!

Kelsey said...

Kota is the best! I thought that was such a clever idea when Deskin told me about it! I'm glad I finally got to see you guys. Where's Richard Simmons?

annette said...

Those little darlings look pretty darn scary!

DCAja said...

https://www.yatourcarkits.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online.html